Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company’s inception through its growth and development, Sean K Butler, CPA, LLC can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the most advantageous entity type for the functions your business performs.
Sean K. Butler, CPA, LLC is always up to date on current laws and regulations regarding business start-ups, and he knows that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all. He’ll begin by talking with you in detail about your business to ensure that he is providing the best possible guidance. He’ll help you make smart decisions that will establish sound financial practices, minimize your tax liability, and help you reach profitability as quickly as possible.
We can serve as your new business advisor in several ways, including:
- Entity selection and other assistance
- Business plan development
- Budget planning
- Business loan procurement
- Tax planning and preparation
- Accounting and financial statement preparation
- Cost and profit projections
- Reasonable Compensation Planning and Consulting